View Single Post
Old 09.13.2007, 12:22 PM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Well, I kinda think the point of someone like Bad Religion having 3 guitarists is because .. when you produce an album, there might be 4 or 5 layers of guitar (hell, Jesu has about 10 guitar tracks on every track) and it's sometimes hard to replicate that sound live. Even if they're playing the SAME EXACT THING, live it's going to come off louder and meaner and thicker... but yeah. 3 seems ridiculous (I could be wrong, but I think they only have 3 because they didn't want to fire the replacement dude when Mr. Brett returned).

I had 18 people onstage once for a Scissor Shock performance. It was fun. It was a noise symphony!

Rhys Chatham, you yourself had 402 people on stage playing the same thing recently! Heh.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|