View Single Post
Old 05.18.2007, 04:04 AM   #40
pao-lino
bad moon rising

pao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's asses
I was at that show in reggio emilia.
the theatre is fantastic, i was with a friend of mine in a palco.
There was keiji Haino opening, and that was amazing.
then when all the guys from OS came on stage the panic started.
I remember thurtston being all the time still, surrounded by his pedals. He looked like a shy 14 yrs old boy. he never stood his head up and never made a step.
Massimo Pupillo was cool... he used some mini-cymbals fell off from drumsset and put those on the pickups and started knocking them. Terrie ex did something like a vacuumcleaner dragging the cymbal on the ground with the guitarhead.
Mats gustaffson... well, he didn't only play saxophone... he also played an arabic instrument... there was a thin stick and by moving it by blowing the sound changed... I saw that instrument in turkey, dont know the name though.
all the rest of the staff was great. It was cool how sometimes there were these fragments of rock'nroll song then suddenly destroyed. "the riffs" I remember where all made by thurston. but don't think in reggio emilia thurston did that much or acted like the star of the ensemble. that night terrie ex and massimo zu kicked ass.
I heard in rome was different, heard the bootleg (it was here) and thurston was crazy-it was a squat, not a 17th century operatheatre.
pao-lino is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|