View Single Post
Old 01.30.2007, 08:12 PM   #47
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Well he may not be your God, but when you're an atheist then a genius or a scientist is pretty much as far as it gets.

It wasn't just based on that gig alone... it was the main reason, but that in combination with not exactly being blown away by their latest two efforts lead me to the conclusion that he's mostly living of past achievements... whereas contemporaries like Sonic Youth*, Einstürzende Neubauten or The EX can still give me interesting things both on record and on stage. Anyway, thanks for elaborating.

*excluding their last Geffen album and ATP gig... I hope I won't be saying the same things about them in a couple of years as I did about The Fall.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|