View Single Post
Old 06.14.2019, 07:16 PM   #5620
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I'm not a free speech absolutist. I just think certain freedoms that I consider necessary for a university to function properly are being eroded.

yeah, it makes perfect sense to me the way you put it, but i’m sure the opposing party makes perfect sense to themselves as well, and i’m sure they feel justified by their own arguments also.

i can imagine some yokel in alabammy in the 60s saying that mlk lacked intellectual caliber and his speeches should be banned. i’d rather not have that. i’d rather support the expansion of free speech to its limit. i’m with the aclu on this one.

anyway, in your case, since you’re lacking a legal firewall, what is acceptable becomes a power contest between perspectives, and it seems that the maoists are beating you at the moment.

i just read that some dude in england was thrown in jail for teaching his dog to make a nazi salute and posting it on youtube as a joke. is that true or bullshit? looks true but... what am i missing?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|