View Single Post
Old 06.12.2019, 09:40 PM   #5603
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
so i wanted to see if the idea of peterson’s intellectual arrogance resonated with someone else and searched the term

this little gem popped up:

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/12/20...er-of-science/

some of his epithets i find a bit unqualified, but i agree with the general thesis of the guy: peterson makes some good videos, then gets carried away with himself (or by his audience)

the REAL good part though are the actual scientific criticisms of his pronouncements. namely the ones by actual neuroscientists and climate scientists. they tear him to pieces.

i understand that the author of that article has an agenda of his own, i do. but his sources— *that’s the real meat*. also, regardless of his agenda, and just for laughs after all—his skewering seems accurate to me. the audience he’s summoned through the youtubes is... wow...

anyway, gonna read the sources later.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|