View Single Post
Old 06.10.2015, 04:54 PM   #38912
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
every day i think, nah i've read the worst shit people can do... then a new day happens.
ha ha yes. count on humans to never disappoint with the entertainment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
!@#- i hate pencils. unless it's mechanical, then i can sort of deal. but g2s or bust. ive just stockpiled all my dead ones, not really sure what to do with them.

i hate hard pencils like 2H, but a well-made 2B can be a pleasure. 4B-- nice & greasy. you can draw & shade with it.

o wait, i can see the smudge happening to your left hand. yeah, non-smudge pencils are scratchy and unpleasant. they make that sound. iiijjjjjjj!

learn hebrew! they you can write leftwards.

i just toss the dead pens in the trash because what else can i do? see, if they were metal i'd throw them with the cans & sell for scrap-- then they'll end up in a prius or something.

i used to like fountain pens but they stain my fingers, clothes, etc. i'm too neanderthal for them. and then if you don't have good paper they scratch & scratch & drag-- french paper is nice for fountain pens but ogh! that's overcomplicating it.

maybe i'll find a good rollerball/gel pen w/ metal refills. then i can use it for 3 days before i lose it and have to buy another one ha ha ha. hmfff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Ha ha, well, ain't that a kick in the head. I bet he thought he could move like a stud, like he could kick in the stall all night. I bet he was chomping at the bit to get at that horse. He needs to learn to reign in his impulses. Once he recovers in the hospital, I'm sure he'll be ready to jump in the saddle again.

that was quite a ride with the puns. you take the triple crown-- by two lengths.
--

ps - REIN.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|