View Single Post
Old 04.08.2009, 10:40 PM   #19
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I dunno what to tell you sarramkrop. It's simply some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard. If absurdist prank phone calls aren't your thing...

Oh, if anyone's a fan of this and wants something similiar, check out Matt Besser's "May I Help You (dumbass)". I've heard quite a few prank phone call cd's and this is the only other one to make me laugh as much as Longmont. Basically, Matt's phone number ends up being printed on an internet tech support help ad and instead of just hanging up on people, he eventually began recording himself fucking with the "customers". So, it's like reverse-prank calls. Good shit.

"Can you make any wasp jerky for me? I've already got it all USDA approved and everything."
"Who'd ya vote fer? I want you to join my coalition."
"That's.. uh.. my parochial nimrod."
"I'VE BEEN ON THE WATER FOR 44 YEARS, AND ON THE SEA FOR HALF THAT LONG!"
She did the Ferrari method for like 45 minutes and she came out lookin' like a Maserati, it was AWUHsome."
"How would you like a spider aimed at your head?"
"I need you to find me a triangular bed..."
"I'm the bringer of pain... to your FACE-ah..."
"Orange julius... do you guys have .. chowder julius?"
"Bring it on a rope.....TO YOUR LIPS"

Ladies and gentlemen... a promotional LPC PENCIL!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/LONGMONT-POTION-CASTLE-Promotional-Pencil-Prank-Calls_W0QQitemZ190296363309QQihZ009QQcategoryZ1467 QQcmdZViewItem

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|