View Single Post
Old 10.21.2010, 06:39 AM   #45
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I miss all the badass power violence bands like Despise You, East West Blast Test, Spazz, Burn Your Bridges, Charles Bronson...

DEREK, get Ancient Chinese Secret - Caveat Emptor; this is one of the coolest albums I've ever heard, totally insane too. Sounds like a really sloppy power violence band with awesome drumming (almost like Brian Chippendale), great studio tricks (a girl yelling in one speaker while a guitar plays the notes she's yelling in the other speaker), tons of fun. Weird melodic female vocals and some weird grunts too... it's a Despise You side project (Despise You is by far the best power violence band ever -- I reccomend their "discography" album; 67 tracks of awesome)... great shit.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|