View Single Post
Old 03.16.2015, 01:22 PM   #349
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewall91
I don't know what the affair was about. I do know what it wasn't about - respect for marital vows, or bandmates, considering the marital relationship was a part of the business relationship.

"side nookie" is just a term. not quite sure how intentions are worked into that term. I probably could have just as easily have said "it was all about thurston's needs" and ended the sentence there. would that make you happier with my wording? i think either are accurate statements, but I will modify it for the sake of your argument.

i shouldn't reply to this because i blew my brains out and i have lost the power of speech.

but i don't know the reasons for the affair either-- i have my own theories/imaginations but i won't talk about them because they're 100% irrelevant to this book.

i side with kim because i've always liked her more and she's more interesting and she's evidently hurt by the whole thing. but i'll stop at that-- i am not equipped to discern what went into what.

so what i'm hoping for in this thread is a little bit of wittgenstein-- whereof one cannot speak, thereof must one be silent. not because it makes me happier, but just out of respect for everyone, especially kim-- and i say this because i'm clearly biased in her favor. she did her book with flair and class, let's not drag her through the mud.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|