View Single Post
Old 02.24.2018, 11:19 AM   #226
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Either I was replying to the wrong post or ... something ... cos yeah, that EP doesn't sound like Basic Channel.

But I'm not hugely into the DJ Koze stuff I've heard, which, while clever, seems more suited to the car or the home stereo than the dancefloor - which is where I think all House music must ultimately be judged.

Definitely more headspacey tjank dance-floory. He’s not house in a traditional sense. Way more cerebral and intimate than that. Though I’m sure his shit would sound good on molly or whatever.

He was more overtly dancey early on, but I think he’s too weird and quirky and ultimately experimental to be confined by dance music structures and such.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|