View Single Post
Old 11.26.2018, 05:00 PM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i needed antidepressants and i think the dr. thought i could possibly be hypomanic and so he gave me i think it was paxil and lithium. or probably as a hedge against activation syndrome. either way, was very calming. too calming.

but no, i was unipolar lol.

i do have bipolar friends. they’re on... a bunch of stuff. last i heard they were getting some shit called abilify—not sure what it does.

anyway i didnt mean go visit your mom more and ignore the girl. what i meant was that the issues that are keeping you from making progress in your relationships were created in your family of origin.

that your family of origin is undergoing a serious meltdown might also have triggered some of those issues. e.g. you might have acted desperate with the girl and spooked her.

but therapy is not going to fix your family outside of you. you getting therapy is not gonna heal your mom, or bring your parents back together. it can help you however avoid recreating the things you don’t want that you unavoidably learned there. as well as help all this be less of a drag in your life. i hope im making sense with this paragraph lol.

but yeah the point is to function better and with less drama by focusing on the root of your troubles.

then again without drama we would have no tennessee williams.

hmmmm
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|