View Single Post
Old 04.20.2006, 02:08 AM   #19
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
how the fuck did george bush get into a position of power? the world is laughing at anyone who voted for him or believed he would do any good. well, half laughing and half cowering under the blanket at the thought of an attack on iran. at least they dont need an exit strategy for that one.

What an amazing President that does good things for his people!

Yyyyup. Most people voted for him out of fear that another President wouldn't protect America.....give me a fucking break, me you and the man on the moon would fucking protect our country (American folk). Not to mention people fear gays having rights/women and the right to abortion. But you know this. If these people think that he would be doing good for America they are idiots. There are so many twisted people here that don't have a clue. HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR THE AVERAGE DUDE/CHICK. I am going to stop this drunken rant. It's so fucking sad. I could drop this ass with one punch and would love to do it for me and any other queer on the Earth. So horrible on so many levels.