View Single Post
Old 01.23.2015, 06:26 PM   #37
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Its not the hippies that Neil has dissed, its Bush voting rednecks who had no idea who the real Neal Young is. Its sort of like the irony of hearing Smells Like Teen Spirit at meathead high school football games when that crowd was exactly who Kurt personally despised. Neal Young has always tried to sabotage his "mainstream" appeal by making his art according to his vision and sadly a lot of people who do not share his vision, unlike ourselves, have at times misbelieved that they liked him. They created a trope in their minds that is not the real man or his art. Also by serendipity on my lunch today i was watching Heart of Gold and i LOVED it. God bless you Neil, you're a true human being.

There was a BBC4 documentary about Neil Young over here a few years back and one moment stood out for especially. He toured again with CSN and they started performing the song Let's Impeach The President and the dickhead zombie retard fans were walking out saying how dare he (cos it was obviously Young and probably Crosby writing that song) do such a thing etc. Admittedly more stayed, but you get my point.*

Funnily enough Bruce Springsteen fans are the same. I love Bruce, but I've never seen a worse bunch of fans in my life who I absolutely despise. They're a total opposite to everything Bruce stands for. Odd really. I don't feel like I could listen to somebody to ethics and politics are so opposite to me.

*Ooh found the clip Let's impeach the president

EDIT:The best bit the people complaining how there's they shouldn't being politics into music. I mean you guys heard Ohio and Cut My Hair right? Fucking morons.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|