View Single Post
Old 10.10.2020, 04:06 AM   #8837
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
What Rolling Stone reports him saying:

“But I beat him in the first debate. At the second debate, we had a never-Trumper as a host, but that’s OK because I beat [Biden] in the second debate also.”

What he actually said, according to the official transcript:

"But I beat him in the first debate. At the second debate we have a never Trumper as a host, but that's OK because I'd beat him in the second debate also."

You can hear for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Po84VhQjUA

01:14-01:24

"I", "I'd". You decide, but sounded pretty clear to me.

Such a simple and reasonable explanation!

Biden the coward, hiding behind a virus (allowing the media to run his campaign), has been a segregationist for much of his life......and Kamala Harris believes the women who have come forward alleging that former Vice President Joe Biden touched them without their consent.

This past Thursday, the same Joe Biden stated: ”They'll know my opinion on court-packing when the election is over.”

With that statement, how can we trust him to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States when he won’t even tell us how he will treat one of our three branches of government, and the checks and balances within it? His statement is reminiscent of Vomit Pelosi’s comment on the Obama Care act, ‘We have to pass the bill before you can see what's in it.’

Speaking of Vomit......her comments about the 25th amendment (doubt she has even read it).

Mrs. Pelosi wants to distance this 25th Amendment ploy from her party’s years-long effort to overturn the 2016 election results, but even the press corps was skeptical. Mrs. Pelosi said later in her presentation that “any of us who is under medication of that seriousness”—referring to President Trump’s coronavirus treatment—“is in an altered state.”

What does Section 4 of the 25th Amendment say, “Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide,” Let’s break it down, the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments are not going to move forward on this, so she needs another “body,” the problem is,

THERE IS NO OTHER BODY, because there is no law that created one!

So let’s look at what a Biden/Harris ticket wants to do.

They want to change the senate rules to no longer require 60 votes to take up bills. 60 votes are required to begin debate; this is called the filibuster. Do away with the filibuster, it will take just 50 votes plus the V.P to break a tie. Why is this so important?

They want to pack the supreme court, repeal the tax cuts, raise new taxes on business, wealth, savings, retirement (401ks IRAs and do away with the tax advantage they have)

The public option, this would take them a couple of years, but it would be a complete takeover and be a government healthcare system with no choice. Free college, taxpayer funded abortion right up to and after birth.
Harris was a co-sponsor of the 2019 Women’s Health Protection Act (WHPA), which prohibits state laws banning post-viability abortions that do not make exceptions if a woman’s health and life are at risk.

Abolish ICE and re-imagine police departments. Provide free health care for illegal aliens. They want to get rid of the “Right to work.”

What is it?

It affirms the right of every American to work for a living without being compelled to belong to a union. Compulsory unionism in any form–“union shop,” “closed shop,” or “agency shop” –is a contradiction of the Right To Work principle and the fundamental human right of freedom that the principle represents. It also prevents federal unions to negotiate for federal wages.

A Democrat, FDR opposed public employee (government) unions.

They want to get rid of both natural gas and oil fueled power plants. They want to take 2 million homes out of about 139 million homes and retrofit for clean air, who’s homes do you think they will choose?

They want Net0 agriculture, telling a farmer he can’t use his tractor because it puts out carbon emissions, unless of course its an electric tractor. They want to make states out of Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico. They can do all this with just 50 votes if they win back the senate and the presidency.

Don’t believe me: Democratic Task Forces Deliver Biden A Blueprint For A Progressive Presidency
(check out link of 110 page document of all they have agreed to)

Still don’t believe: 2020 Democratic Party Platform
(The proposed platform was considered by the 2020 Platform Committee at its meeting on July 27, 2020, and is recommended for approval by the delegates)
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|