View Single Post
Old 02.04.2012, 12:47 AM   #40
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
i was watching some nondescript awful band on mtv canada talking about how you should buy music and vinyl is cool again or whatever shit, and one of the albums these guys reccommended was the strokes and this dork is saying some shit "i didn't know this was gonna be one of those quote unquote important records" and i just wanted to puke.

and then they showed something about some corp. i don't know if it was converse but i think it was. who made their own studio and recording label, and then they showed some fucking nobody strokes wanna be band who were talking some shit like "people say if you advertise a product or record for like a corporation you're selling out, but i think those people can stay in their basement and like preach to the fifteen people who listen to them."

holy fuck buddy, you aren't famous, and the company is probably only giving you $5000 to put their logo all over the album, thanks for including that on yr album cover because now i know to avoid the cd even if it's free, that said you already advertised to me when i watched yr dumb ass interview,you already made me a marketing demographic. and i should kick their asses for that, and i could because strokes wannabe bands are so fucking soft.

you know why converse chose you douchebag? not because you're famous, but because they don't want music overshadowing the thought of shoes, yr boring music sends the mind racing for something else to think about and the converse ad you're looking at sends it right to the thought of buying shoes.

i'm really glad i don't remember what either of these lame bands were called
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|