View Single Post
Old 09.26.2006, 07:53 AM   #84
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
No real contributions, other than to second sonicl's assertion that Porkie is a delightful chap in the flesh. I've read existentialism, and most of what Atari's bleating on about. I have a faint idea what he's trying to say, but he's, again, articulating himself badly and blaming others' inability to read. It's a failing of the medium, definitely, but blame not he who is not at fault. And besides which Porkie's trying to wind you up more than he's engaging in a proper argument.

I'll close with a good ole' cock. Cock. [hehe]

It's really hysterical that porkmarras would accuse Tokolosh of ganging up on him along with me when it's simply not true. What's so funny is that all you other people in this thread follow cliques like bleating sheep.

Yeah, it's the easiest thing in the world to communicate, and it's my fault for not being able to explain. It makes it even easier to explain it when those you are attempting to explain it to are resisting you at every turn, but yet, I can't seem to get it together.

Maybe you should take the floor and explain existentialism in a way these people can understand, Glice. While you're at it, please tie it together with Jungian psychology. You just professed to being somewhat of an expert, after all. Please, teach me! Teach us all!

Your posts, always in the same vein of an air of superiority that never elucidate upon anything are so fucking irritating!

On second thought, don't bother explaining, you may fool a bunch of nogoodniks but you don't fool me; you're a fraud.

Always have been

Always will be (question mark)

Better change your mind before it burns out, cocker on the rock.

Here's the indictment once again for you people that cannot process simple information:
It's really hysterical that porkmarras would accuse Tokolosh of ganging up on him along with me when it's simply not true. What's so funny is that all you other people in this thread follow cliques like bleating sheep.

Once again, you take the little of what you know about yourself and how you behave based on what others have told you about yourself when they were irritated with you and you then go about applying all that negativity to other people like the evildoing imps that you are. In psychological terms, it's known as negative projection and it's a self-defense mechanism.
How do these self-defense mechanisms originate? They can be traced back to fear which is traced back to denial of death.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|