View Single Post
Old 04.19.2007, 03:09 PM   #398
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
"enfeebled" old ladies also own guns and use them to stop intruders and rapists and killers as well.
remember, when people say there are 250 million guns in the USA, that doe snot mean 250 million people with guns.
Like i stated before, most gun owners own more than one gun and in many cases many many guns. That would leave you with about 40% of the population owning a firearm.

Remmeber Katrina. Remmeber the lawlesness that occurred after that catastrophe. In a situation such as that, and think beforre you say that it is a rare ituation, for it can happen to anyone anywhere at any time, you want to b able to defend yourself with DEADLY FORCE if need be. what if a foreign power sends nukes and destroys the 10 largest metroplexes? what if a force 5 hurricane wipes out the eastern seaboard like it did the gulf coast a few years ago?
there is much more to be concerned with in our RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS than just accidental gun deaths.
there are more accidental deaths in the home each year from falling than from handguns. accidents happen. catatsrophes happen. tyrants HAPPEN. sure, one handgun against a tyrant army will do nothing, but a state like texas, with 25 million people, armed against a tyrant? come on. No army in the world would take that on. it is why we are so deadly afraid of china.