View Single Post
Old 08.27.2017, 01:19 PM   #8661
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
right! if grandma had wheels she'd be a bicycle

interested in your assessment of kloppo though. what's he doing?

i may not be watching but looks like i can't help pining after the strategy stories after all...

He's a team that are so incredible at going forward that anyone team that doesn't sit back and defend against them will struggle. Adding Salah to players like Mane, Firmino and Coutinho is an impressive front line.

Then you've got the defence...Moreno and Lovren especially are the biggest downfalls for them. Moreno is god at going forward but by doing that leaves a massive gap for teams to exploit.

Klopp also seems to be incredibly blase about defending on set pieces. It's all well and good to be a big advocate for zonal marking as he is, but if the players aren't smartening up in defending that way then you're buggered. It's the EXACT same as what happened under Rogers. A threat going forward, a joke defending.

It can't be denied how incredible of a job he did at Dortmund, but surely now he must realise Liverpool's problems and be sorting them out? I've siad this before and I totally believe that you're only as strong as your weakest link.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|