View Single Post
Old 03.13.2008, 06:24 PM   #4
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
hey cool!
yeah I met a few boardies. I made a post about it last july. Maculay Culkin (the poster) was there. She was very funny and had a nice hairdo. We both were clueless when SY started a part of TRILOGY in a different way.

then I had a pic with a guy behind me making a killer face, he recognized himself on the boards...

then there were 2 very cool persons that were forced to get out of the fest becuz of a drunk fucktard who had the boy of the couple break his nose out of frustration as he was harassing the girl. well done but all very sad since the security had to take both of them out.

that was the lowest point in my concert going career. drunktards should stay the fuck out or tape their hands together in order not to mess with anyone.