Thread: patience
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2010, 12:42 PM   #17
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
how do you find it when you need it?

my usual coping skills have left me.

I am in a state of high-flux, with the inability to even begin to think about where I am going to take myself, until time has passed.

I leave for australia to meet the one I love in less than three weeks. my only activities are working out, art and milking time from old job as I can (the ability to do even that is becoming and less and less as time goes by).

I am in a "strange" city (old/new) with no friends, I do not get high and I am trying not to spend money.

silly worries haunt me like never before. maybe they aren't so silly, but worry doesn't serve me right now, and I need to become more calm, focused and, well, happy.

what should I do? or rather, what would you do?

I can't promise to take yr advice, but there's a few clever people around here, so I figured that it couldn't hurt.

ps: the first person to post a Guns 'n Roses video will get neg-repped by every user-name I possess. thanks.

go to the beach. get sunbaked. read some long and difficult books: war and peace, proust's in search of time lost, that kind of thing. and work out-- maybe yoga, maybe jog, something that releases endorphins. also, you could try meditation. there are a few zen centers in hellay, and this guy is a 102 year old zen master that actually teaches in your area (he's a bit fragile, but he's got good minions): http://www.mbzc.org/teacher.php4

barring all that, a prescription for klonopin should work like a charm.

...little patience, mm yeah, ooh yeah,
Need a little patience, yeah
Just a little patience, yeah
Some more pati... (ence, yeah)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|