Thread: patience
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2010, 10:21 AM   #6
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
yes, and there's plenty of them here. I was hoping to save that as an activity with the girl, but do want to go.

I guess my problem isn't all that clear, nor do I think that anyone can help me but myself.

I'm not at a lack of ideas what to do, but all those things cost money that I haven't wanted to spend. I think in the interest of staying sane, I need to give up on this saving money notion and spend knowing that it's buying me time and ability to happiliy continue in the direction in which I wish to go. I might also need to quit milking this job, as that requires that I sit here, pushing buttons and waiting for msn to go off. not bad for what I'm paid, but I think maybe I have valued money too much. ... sorry for rambling. as you can see, I'm a mess.

HOW DO I LEARN HOW TO BECOME PATIENT? maybe I can't....
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|