View Single Post
Old 12.01.2006, 05:23 PM   #20
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
it has been my experience that women in general, at least from a man's point of view, are all "crazy" but the ones that are normal "woman crazy" are just boring. I like the overachievers, the real nutsos, the ones that could destroy a small peninsula or rule an island nation with a iron fist or wreack havoc through a lifetime of men not ready for the psychic damage inflicted.

eh, that"crazy" which you discuss in the first part of your post is just the misogynous male expression for "someone who is capable of having and expressing emotions". that's not real crazyness.

i like the crazies that are very smart & highly neurotic with strong creative urges & the erotic tendencies of a deviant.

let me put it this way: once i was taking refuge in a friend's apartment from the outbursts of a fiery (in every way) girlfriend. when i told my friendwhat had been going on, he looked at me seriously and said "man, she's crazy!" he meant it like someone who needs treatment (which was true, she did). i said "of course!". then he asks "why can't you just find... a simple woman?" i thought of every peasant and shopkeeper in the world and laughed because, ha ha, i can't stand "simple" women. i love them complicated, difficult, interesting, unpredictable, and capable of rewarding my efforts with a transdimensional erotic payoff.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|