View Single Post
Old 03.01.2014, 06:43 PM   #34
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
marriage is great if yr in yr mid 30's. but for what? raising kids? it's a great fractured ideal for romantics, but what about the rest of yr life? i've been engaged but now regret it.

for a man it's time to step up and be a man. that's whats it's about for a man, but minds change and it's a shame.

every marriage that i've known that has went well was all about the raising of the kids. my parents and me included. there something to say within that but not much else.

let's not discourage sonic gail. she made a decision like everyone else and she feels good about it. that's all that matters. i say rock on!!!

and godspeed!!!!

My decision was pushed by my love of the kids and their future. Most of you guys could see how out of control I had become and this was fueled by my husband. He held me back from being the mom and person I know I can be. I was left to choose him or the kids. They win everytime

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|