View Single Post
Old 10.22.2016, 09:07 PM   #1355
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
should i explain? i am probably just wasting my time because it appears everyone here just wants to bash me for trying to push the discussion into a substantive direction. this is my final olive branch.

my point? was this. the only way to stop Trump through the ballot is to vote for a candidate that can defeat hom. so if folks here or anywhere want me or anyone else to vote for Hillary Clinton, the only candidate that can actually defeat Trump, then it is your and their job to explain and defend that candidate's platform and policy. sure, i know what it is, but i still have plenty of qualms, deeply moral and personal, about Clinton. so, if y'all seriously have any issues with my not voting, then explain to me why i should be convinced to vote for Hillary. otherwise just leave me the fuck alone, i never told anyone here they shouldn't vote because i am not voting. quote me if i did.

its quite simple really, i am asking for a policy discussion. instead y'all just wanna make fun of me. cool.

grow up

Wait, did you read my PMs?

Of course everyone understands that it's Hillary or Trump. It's silly to even suggest that anyone didn't "get" that. But you talked about your choice to not vote as though it's anyone else's responsibility to make sure you vote. I didn't list off HRC's platform in bulletpoints because there's no point! You already know that stuff. I also didn't do it because my issue is not with you voting for Hillary, it's more like: how are you not so disgusted by Trump that you don't feel a responsibility to use your vote to fight him.

But I don't want to get back into all this slop. Obviously you were personally offended by what I said and I didn't want that, so I don't want to get back into it.

BUT now, because you asked for "good reasons" to vote for Hillary and you admit that Demonrail gave you just that, I'm dying to know if you're now open to voting in this election. Or if all that "convince me" business was just a red herring.

So... you say you got the answer you were looking for (good reasons to vote for Hillary), so... you gonna vote for Hillary? Did you getting what you asked for change anything?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|