View Single Post
Old 05.21.2012, 04:11 PM   #1384
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
how does the seeding work for the groups? How did germany and netherlands get drawn together? Group A has russia poland greece and czech republic and Group B has the dutch the germans and portugal!

maybe i'm underestimating the russians and the czechs... but i thought it was supposed to seperate the "big teams"

It is unusually competitive this year and yeah, I just tried to read UEFA's seeding policy for the Euros and couldn't make any sense of it. It looks like the only teams kept apart are the two host nations, Poland and Ukraine and current champions Spain. It definitely seem a bit silly that Holland and Germany are in the same group. Surely the four highest ranking European sides (right now Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal) should be separated before anything else. I've never agreed with host nations being seeded. They already have home advantage.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|