Thread: whats up mangs
View Single Post
Old 08.03.2014, 10:33 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
so it's taken me a couple of days (?) (or brain cycles) to come up with an appropriate response (something more than "hell yeah!!") and it was in the back of my head but i can finally articulate.

i am sorry you might be a bit late to the real estate boom. living in big cities is probably more expensive than ever right now (except maybe for the 16th/17th centuries?) and if you wanna do well there you have to really *watch your money*.

you can of course ride ahead of the gentrification wave-- bombed-out cities like detroit offer today some of the social advantages of big city living at discount prices (and detroit hasn't sold its art collection last i checked). similar to berlin or prague in the 90s, etc.-- wherever the artists are going to. there are-- there have to be places in europa where you can still manage a cheap meal, rent etc.

i wouldn't know what to suggest if wherever you are gets too costly. look for free shit where you can get it, for sure. pack your liquor in a flask (if you do drink). eat at home t of the time and go out for coffee. learn the recipes of your favorite places. get on a needs/wants/savings budget.

you probably have practice with all that in your backwater, but the brain candy of cities can make you lightheaded. avoid credit cards like pestilence, they're financial cocaine and can kill you.

alright! take care of yourself and enjoy your curry or whatever. you'll figure it out.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|