Thread: whats up mangs
View Single Post
Old 08.02.2014, 09:50 AM   #1
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
been away for a few weeks

i moved to the city

life success !

soon i will be employed and have left behind my hick bumpkin ways to become a slick city asshole

wages are higher in this place and there are actual jobs

i can even go to shows

i made it to the big leagues now mothafuckasss

and to think i was only a few weeks away from being able to afford the nembutal to commit suicide with before the opportunity to move here finally came! thats definitely just a joke tho! lol!

the ironies of life. now i can die at 43 alone and moulding amidst the menagerie of my decaying animal corpses as a shut in city apartment like a normal person.

living in a city is great, people are nicer and noone knows who you are. everyone is chilled. you can get the bus with burka wearing muslims or eat foreign food in the market or do ACTUAL THINGS because you are actually in civilization now and not just drinking yourself to death in a desolate christo-fascist hellscape.

like i can go out and there are actual places to go like museums and cinemas and cafes and shit.

mind=blown.

this thread is dedicated to symbolmang who harangued me to move so ceaselessly in so many painful posts that reminded me of the real life i could never have.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|