View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 04:44 AM   #13
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
i get baked very very rarely so when I do it has a pretty strong effect as i have a low tolerance...
to this end, i have had two religious experiences... the first was the first time i got majorly stoned, like i had no idea weed could have such a strong effect... i was in a total dream world, could barely communicate with anyone, had no idea what was going on... eveyrthing was in slow motion loaded with strange significance... so i retreated to my room and whapped my headphones out and listened to Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star. Holy shit. It sounded so different and exotic and perfect and I was so euphoric and the music was like machinery of bliss.
Actually that was the only time i think... another time i listened to washing machine on headphones and had a similar experience but not so strong... i might not even have been stoned that time...
and listening to daydream nation for the 1st time sans drugs was still a mind blowing experience....
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|