View Single Post
Old 05.20.2017, 09:36 AM   #2012
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Godspeed You Black Emperor are playing a very special show on 10 June in the south of Belgium. Read about it here (if you understand Dutch)
It's a free event, and they will play specially written music for this event. The event is to remember an apparently epic battle of World War I on 7 june 1917.
But I don't think I'll be able to make it :-(

Some more info is here as well: https://www.zerohour.info/
but that's also in Dutch only

You should try to make it. This sounds like something worth seeing.

Also, I can't help but think that this is the kind of thing the band might release as a live recording. Not that they're big on that... in fact I don't think they've ever done it, period. But still, it's been a couple of years since their last album, and for some reason this feels like the kind of move they might make. It also seems like a nice combination... WWI-soundtracky type stuff and GY!BE. Y'dig?

Like, Trent Reznor found a nice outlet for his music in soundtracking dark ass David Fincher movies. Mogwai did some nice work on Atomic. Etc.

Blah.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|