View Single Post
Old 05.10.2006, 05:04 AM   #13
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
To be the devil's advocate, I agree with Saturnine in a sense.

While I in no way think that the use of drugs should affect your employment status if your productivity is satisfactory, most employers DO provide the disclaimer that they will perform random drug testing.

If your friend knew this would present a potential difficulty, perhaps he should have reconsidered his decision to apply there.

Random drug testing is permissible by law; it is up to the discretion of each individual organization, contingent upon their notification of potential employees of their policies.

One day I came home to find a plastic Ziploc bag full of what appeared to be human piss on the doorstep. My dad, being the good samaritan that he is, pissed in a bag for a friend who was about to be subject to a drug screening. The friend quite easily smuggled the bag into the testing center, poured the borrowed piss into a cup, and passed the test with flying colors.

So be a good sport - donate your piss today!
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|