View Single Post
Old 01.13.2018, 03:04 PM   #2
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I’m sure a few of the users here would say something snarky if this post corresponded with their scheduled SYG troll time visits to talk about what is and isn’t pure art or whatever, but fuck them.

I’m not saying that because I’m particularly big on KG&TLW, but they’re certainly not at all bad. I feel like what they’re doing is very similar to what (Thee) Oh Sees we’re doing a few years back. Namely, hammering out garage-psych-punk records at such a feverish pace that there’s bound to be a few that gather considerable praise. I actually love Thee Oh Sees, but *they* release too much music for me, and they’ve never come close to five full-length albums in a year.

I’ve only heard one or two of KG’s 2017 albums. What I heard was fun, and fine, and much more interesting than what Ty Segall’s been up to this decade.

What’s the best of the five? I’ll make an effort to listen to it carefully.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|