View Single Post
Old 06.04.2017, 04:59 PM   #119
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Cool thanks.

Hey, are you into DJ Koze (aka Adolf Noise) at all? I mention him pretty regularly on this board, but I've never really received even a smidgen of acknowledgment from anyone. The few people I've talked with over pm about dance/techno/electronic stuff have largely either not listened to my recommendations of his, or have simply not been into it, but ... Jesus Christ, for my money he is by far the most interesting artist in the Euro-dance scene.

Here's the first song from his 2013 album Amygdala. The entire album is enchanting and demented and glorious, but this is the song that's probably most likely to be widely enjoyable. Give a listen and please tell me you get it!

DJ Koze - "Track ID Anyone?" (YouTube)
Severian is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|