View Single Post
Old 02.07.2017, 06:55 PM   #138
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
Are there any stories that are not well known about the recording process in the book? Everyone knows it was in Hawaii etc etc I just didn't know if it was one of the 33 1-3s where it's just the writer being a cunt the whole time or if it was an actually informative one like the VU&Nico one

I think it depends on the 33⅓ book. Or, rather, the author. This guy seems to be have a pretty broad focus, discussing culture and politics and the digital age, and using a lot of metaphors to make global, grandstanding statements.

I really did just get the book, and Neil Gaiman's "Norse Mythologies" came out today, so between that and working my attention has been divided. I haven't enountered ANY stories about recording yet actually. Shit about Matt Lauer, George Bush, Twitter/Facebook, etc. I'll let you know though.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|