View Single Post
Old 03.27.2016, 04:28 PM   #135
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
No guns at Republican National Convention, because Quicken Loans Arena doesn't allow them. Petitions are circulating to change this affront to God and flag. Do your duty and sign one. Or be part of the problem.

Second Amendment Nutters can't just agree with the Second Amendment, they have to show their guns in public 24/7. It'd be nice if this principle applied to Log Cabin Republicans, who would do... stuff at the convention.

I say let them enter the arena with their guns. Somebody's bound to go "rogue", as Sarah Palin liked to say (or was it "rouge"?), and then —as we all know— the BEST defense against a crazy fucker scattershot-firing in a crowded place is to fire back. And who among the attendees would not like to be a cowboy and fire back? I wonder how many delegates would be left alive.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|