View Single Post
Old 06.09.2015, 03:52 PM   #46833
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
But how do you expect the American youth culture in 1968/9 to be able to relate to it, or any of their quintessentially British concept pieces?

I guess. Sorta. All I know is the first time I heard "Victoria" I found myself singing along before the song ended. Arthur might be my favorite, and it's failure is a little strange. I blame all the drugs.

Yeah, I'll be diving into the RCA concept albums next. As long as there's a few good songs each album, I'll be happy.

I should probably check out Ray and Dave's solo stuff too.

---

I'm a little embarrassed that I've listened to Singles Going Steady a few hundred times, but I don't think I've ever sat down with a proper Buzzcocks album. What's the one with the least dross?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|