Thread: Drive Like Jehu
View Single Post
Old 09.03.2014, 04:18 PM   #20
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I know! Can you believe it?! Neither can I! What if they reunited for a tour? That would be so OMG.

Honestly though, this got me pretty stoked, even if it was an isolated incident. And it occurred to me that what has caused a lot of reunion projects to become long-lasting tours or a full- on return to the studio has been unexpectedly high levels of internet fan feedback, letting the artist know that people remember them and that they're more important now than they were during their first run.

Just a thought. Not saying you have to flood Jehu's twitter accounts and mailboxes with desperate pleas for them to return... But I'm certainly not saying you can't do those things.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|