View Single Post
Old 11.30.2018, 01:28 PM   #93
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I’m not sure if I ever replied to this, and can’t be bothered to look, but I pivoted from an accounting and business admin job to unemployment to freelance journalism to salary journalism to fucking “enemy of the people” journalism this decade.

Technically speaking, I’m a reporter and entertainment and features editor for a small town newspaper. But that newspaper is part of a bigger regional publishing company, so I do a lot of side shit like newsroom training, creating internship plans serving on the editorial board and being a pain in everyone’s ass.

I’m almost never not working and I make less than I did with the accounting gig, but I’m happier because I’m better at this than I was at that.

Still... probably time to move on soon.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|