View Single Post
Old 05.25.2013, 01:23 AM   #11
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Again, if a 17 going on 18 year old was in a relationship with a 14 going on 15, I'd be skeptical. Even if that 17 year old was emotionally less-developed, I would say we have to hold them equally accountable. If it were 18 and 17 I could see that, because again, I am just as uncomfortable if not more so with 17 and 14. That is essentially a high school senior and an 8th grader, even if the math works out to be freshman and junior. So since 17 and 14 was wrong, its the foundation for what continues to be wrong at 18 and 15, only at 18 we can arbitrarily break this whole thing up. If you can't see the difference between 18 and 15 you haven't walked into a high school in a while, but it is night and day.

I don't agree with throwing the book at them, or with persecuting them because of their being lesbians, but leniency and acceptability are two different things. I can be lenient with the 18 year old but not accepting of that age gap. 18 and 17 maybe, 18 and 15 is too far.

I think 18 and 15 is close enough. Both are insanely young. In most cases there will not be a drastic difference (if one at all...) in maturity.