View Single Post
Old 05.20.2013, 04:18 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
we had seniors going out with freshman in high school. The sex lives of the students was not the business of the State. These rightwingers are out of control. They hate our freedoms.

i thought there were laws to protect this situation? So the boy turns 18 and suddenly he's a rapist. Someone needs to start following these DAs around with cameras, you know they're fucking children and animals.

well, i grew up without those paranoias also, and when i was 15 no 15 year old girl would give us the time of day-- they prefered the older dudes. but that's the 3rd wold for you, which isn't so age-segregated.

this story in particular is not a boy/girl thing but it's about a girl-on-girl situation where presumably the prosecutor is being anti-lesbian. but the girl was maybe 14-- not sure about the age difference. in any case, politicians fuck goats and marco rubio makes love to water bottles.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|