View Single Post
Old 01.20.2009, 03:09 PM   #59
sarramkrop

EP & CDr & LP & ETC Update
friends--

my first lp is already finished! it was an enduring process, but i am absolutely confident that you're all going to love it. it is certainly going to reflect a new direction. keep it moving through purgatory.

the trip is called "the spoils" and will be released on the blessed sacred bones record label. i will release a song from the album exactly two weeks after the official release of the "tsar bomba" ep.... which should be soon? it is in the current state of being born to wax; so the datebooks should be marked for early february.

the cdr "new amsterdam" should be released within weeks also (on sacred bones!!!) it will include my wnyu session as well as some unreleased songs... including an old cover of "the lady in the radiator". the majority of the unreleased songs were recorded when i was very young. jailbait blues, is what it is.

and as for the etc... i have also been busy working on my first opera. but that's all i can speak of it right now!

i love you all and feel this shit in my veins.

warmth,
--n.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=131300048& blogID=465118097
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|