View Single Post
Old 01.21.2018, 03:03 PM   #4878
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Poe was obviously an influence on Lovecraft but, while someone with minimal interest in horror can still read Poe and appreciate him purely as literature, you can't really say that about Lovecraft. At the level of ideas though, I find Lovecraft far more interesting (and frightening).
that makes a ton of sense to me. i’m not a fan of “horror” per se, and have had little interest in the genre until recently (last year, i mean 2016, when i asked you guys what horror movies to watch, and actually had a blast with some of them.) so i can see why i didn’t find him appealing in the past.

i might take a look at it again for shits and giggles. or scares. and see what happens.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|