View Single Post
Old 04.30.2010, 05:57 PM   #6
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
!@#$%!: We don't have a script or even a concrete idea of what we're going to do yet. I don't know what we'd use the chroma keying for; at this point I'm just messing around with whatever I can. That Sleater-Kinney video you showed is a pretty good idea of what we can achieve, but I'm not sure if it'll fit the song we want to do a video for...

shabbray 2.0: What do you mean by using "masks"? I have been messing around with animation, but the video camera doesn't seem to be able to capture still images. I have a regular digital camera, but no tripod. I should probably look into that...

Both of you: The song we're planning to do a a video for can be heard at the link in my sig, if you want to check it out...it's called "Run".