View Single Post
Old 03.23.2010, 05:40 PM   #2
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
That Ornette show was the dullest thing I've listened to in a long, long time. And yet I sat through the whole thing. Is the Brél one really worth listening to? Only I'm a bit sceptical of Almond's involvement.

Lots of stuff about the overlooked (by me at least, until this week) Wolfgang Rihm (no sniggering at the back).

The essay tonight is about everyone's favourite post-structuralist deconstruction denier, little Jacky Derrida.

World routes was in Poland this week. There's some really very good Polish fiddling on there at some point, but not perhaps the most scintillating show ever. There's loads of archived World Routes programmes, I really can't recommend that programme enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|