View Single Post
Old 05.19.2009, 06:55 PM   #21
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I waited all day just to see who would finally say it. nobody. not even danny himself.

screaming skull had the next best answer imo (if not just as good).

although I'm not sure what emotion that you are looking for. I consider "FUCK YEAH" a pretty powerful emotion. that applies to a lot of rap I listen to.

anyways...
Code:
I am posdnous I be the new generation of slaves here to make papes to buy a record exec rakes the pile of revenue I create but I guess I don't get a cut cuz my rent's a month late product of a north carolina cat who scratch the back of a pretty woman named hattie who departed life just a little too soon and didn't see me grab the plug tune fame

that shit's sad. his mom died before Plug Tunin' "broke" de la.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|