View Single Post
Old 06.22.2017, 08:44 AM   #15
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
it always seemed self-evidently dorky to me to wear a band's shirt to their show

i was thinking about it yesterday and i think it's because it's not cool, in the original vernacular sense of detachment and self-control and concealing (or not having) emotion.

to wear a band's shirt to their show reveals too much faith, too much feeling and enthusiasm, like a born-again christian-- and that's a no-no in many circles.

going balls-deep into the experience or staying detached is an individual option though. so it's very fucking grating when it becomes a herd thing. like the girl i used to know who said she had a punk phase where she followed "punk rules". aaa h ha haaa haaa. aaaah haaaa haaa haaa. rules: so punk! hmmphhh

but anyway
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|