View Single Post
Old 02.11.2014, 05:33 AM   #36650
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Gruss Gott, my friend.

I'm doing good, thanks for asking! Hope all is well with you as well.

Yes, I'd definitely like to see you again soon too. Vienna is not that far after all If you could book me for a gig, that would rock as well

btw. if you guys are interested, there's going to be a little festival of contemporary underground/avant/experimental music of Slovakia, this Saturday in Bratislava.

I'll play there too, some improvised stuff

See here:
http://www.a4.sk/spravy/pozvanky/kra...sucasnej-hudby
(sorry, Slovak language only)

Yeah. I'm ok, i guess. Some friends of mine and me just started this kind of umbrella organisation for our booking activities (Psychic Vienna - yeah, kinda cheesy, i know). One of them, Shilla, she's organizing events as Struma+Iodine - best booker in Vienna atm (did tons of great stuff last year: Pete Swanson, Cam Deas, Asuna, Kwabata Makoto, etc). I thought, your stuff would be right up her alley, so I played some of your music to her. Watch out for a mail from her.
I might pressure her some more, haha.

Going to Donaufestival this year?
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|