View Single Post
Old 09.03.2007, 02:48 PM   #32
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
probably my favourite or up there with a few others as my fave. small flaowers crack concrete an amazing song, one of the best on the album and title track is fantastic. never understood why people have a problem with this album at all but each to their own i guess. lightning is also fantastic and its a much more interesting sounding youth than other albums, especially the last two. i like the way it was the one they did right after their equipment got stolen so has a newer sound to me. i cant imagine it sounding the way it does if that had not happened. i loved this record from the start.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|