View Single Post
Old 05.30.2007, 08:36 AM   #34
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmhouse
well we're all consumers aren't we . . . just shitbags that watch telly and stuff bad things in our mouths while we observe quality from our shithole that noone gives a shit about. or so modern society suppresses us to believe.
NO! we are all equal and worthy as each other. until we free our minds to think in this way it is impossible for us all to achieve our potential. potential as what? well, as creators! . . . we shouldn't be an audience! . . . we are the actors . . .each of us! . . . we all have individual voices all something new to say and should do this daily for ourselves and for noone else. or if we create and display our creations it should be to inspire others to do the same thing should it not?we are not leeches we are insecure audience somehow attached to a stigma of the current age. we will never be like our gods because we ourselves have made them godlike! . . . we shouldn't be trying to better ourselves or achieve some potential that we sense in someone else. we should be honest and nothing else. there isn't right or wrong in the arts there is just do or don't do and i think it is stifling to the human condition to not do.

yeah, okay i'll shut up now. . . . holds up big shield with my face on it to protect from incoming shitstorm.
I don't suppose you could do something to make this easier to read could you? My mind can't be bothered with great big blocks of text.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|