View Single Post
Old 11.02.2017, 04:41 PM   #17
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
You know how we in and around Houston are always being told we have friendly fans and that the poeple of Houston are polite and welcoming, no matter the situation?

In the games at Yankee stadium the Yankee fans were chanting at various times , "Huricane Harvey! Hurricane Harvey!" bad taste.

In LA, Stros fans during game 7 left their ticketed seats and moved into section 32, where the players families and wives and such were seated, because the LA "fans" were throwing shit at people with children, beers, and possibly bottles of piss from what I have read online. http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/news...51jgj52hhy4mdx

I have been to some big football, basketball, and biesbol games in HOuston and I have never ever seen a Houston fan act that way to an opposing team's fans. At worst there is profanity, but never aimed at the fans, just the team. I wonder why people do that shit?

I have seen soccer team fanss get fucking straight racist and shit in their stadium chants. why is that?

Oh well.

Astros WIN!