View Single Post
Old 01.21.2016, 09:39 AM   #111
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Well, she's on Apple Music, which offers most of the same services as Spotify and is actually improving as least as quickly as Spotify is plateauing.

They have a three-month free trial. Check it out.

Or buy a Taylor Swift album?
Or download a Taylor Swift album?

I find Apple fascinating. Yet I hate their products. My wife has an iPhone, but I'm strictly Android. We have a Spotify 'family acct' so we each have our own accts, with our playlists, etc and it's $15/mo. Good deal. Can't say I'd be tempted to switch to go over to a service provided by a company I don't like giving my $ to.

If Amazon actually got their library together, then the Prime streaming would be perfect for us. We love Prime.

Heck, I'd even prob go w/ Google Play's streaming service over Apple - again, if their library was up to par.

Tidal... is that even still a thing that exists?

I can and do buy T-Swift albums... but that doesn't help me integrate them into my Spotify playlists. Y'know?

I like listening to all my new releases from the year on shuffle. But she can't be part of that. She has to exist outside of the rest. It's just an annoyance to me.